1. Cut the tomatoes in half. Season the tomato halves and scatter with herbs. Drizzle the tomatoes with a little olive oil and place under a preheated medium grill for ten minutes along with the bacon rashers.
2. Meanwhile, fill a large, shallow pan with water (about 3cm deep) and bring to a simmer. Add some vinegar (1 tbsp per 1 litre of water) to help the eggs hold their shape. Then break the eggs into separate small cups (again to help maintain their shape when they're placed in the pan). Gently tip the eggs into the simmering water and poach for 2-3 minutes.
3. Slice the rolls in half and lightly toast.
4. Warm the Hollandaise sauce in a bowl in the microwave or in a small pan, depending on pack instructions.
5. To serve, place one tomato half on top of each half roll. Break up two slices of the grilled bacon and sprinkle on top of the tomato.
6. Once the eggs are poached, drain them with a draining spoon and place on top of each tomato. Spoon a tablespoon of Hollandaise sauce onto the eggs and top each with half a slice of bacon. Garnish with the fresh herb leaves.