Traditionally a spanish dish this gluten free guacamole dip will be a winner at dinner parties!
Suitable for people diagnosed with coeliac disease, those who are suffering from a gluten and wheat allergy or intolerance.
1 ripe avocado
1 x 15ml (1 tbsp) fresh lemon or lime juice
1 medium tomato, skinned and chopped
1 x 15ml (1tbsp) plain Soya yogurt
1 clove of garlic (crushed)
1 x 15ml (1 tbsp) fresh coriander, finely chopped
Season with freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone, with a spoon scoop out the flesh and place into a bowl, add lemon or lime juice and mash with a potato masher to a puree.
- Add the tomato, yogurt, garlic, coriander and mix.
- Season with black pepper to taste. Cover with cling wrap.
- Refrigerate for about an hour.
- If preparing well in advance pour over a little extra lemon juice.